Monday, April 04, 2005

I had enough...

I had enough
I am patient...
Though circumstances favor not me
Still I share,
Still I care,
For my mind is set to understand
That everyone is individual,
Not anyone is the same.

Patience still...
Though at times I am betrayed
I believe,
And still believe,
Someday they would realize
That I am also hurt
Just like anyone else.

Let it pass...
Though the world seems cruel
Move on,
Forget the past
Hang on,
Even instances keep on repeating
Still keep on pushing.

I am angry...
Why always like this!
My struggles were not appreciated
And I don't even exist
I feel like I've been cheated,
Feel like being used,
Sorry for my soul.

I had enough...
This has to stop
Insanity must seek its end
I don't deserve this!
I love my God-given life
I love you all.
God help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home